A random stick movie A random stick movie

Very fluid

I like this animation it's very fluid, nice style, good animation and ideas. Hope to see more

thanks brov

Quick thinking Quick thinking

Good Stuff

That was weird but it was well animated, good stuff. I like the effects with the blood, the guns look great and the action music was awesome! I like your characters rat man.

Keep up the good work!

thanks

Animal Friends Episode 1 Animal Friends Episode 1

+ LOL!

Wow, funny stuff. Nice little touches in your animation too - good parody of Happy Tree Friends. Keep up the good work :)

suck cock

Pera Worms Pera Worms

Average

Average. Pretty graphics but not real substance. A simple scoring system or a better UI would be made it good. A nice idea, but without much to really go for.

Feed Lindsay! Feed Lindsay!

Disgusting

I don't usually give anything bad marks, but this is just the most disgusting, sick piece of Flash I've probably ever seen. Are you ok in the head?

Putting it in Front page is just idiocy.

Turnaus Turnaus

>> Nice Game

Hey guys, nice game.

It's a shame people rate it down because they wanted more - some people aren't ever satisfied. It's a nice little coffee break game, and a very original idea. With a good idea sometimes it's hard to execute it right, and you guys have definitely done it right. Sure, there are ways to expand and things you could do, but as for this game in its entirity it's definitely top-notch.

Graphics aren't bad, nice smooth and pretty detailed. I liked the animation, and even on my shitty speed PC it looks smooth as a pair of boobies. The idea of having a delayed time before the next attack seems good, more realistic at that. Music tied in pretty nicely too, fits in well with the theme.

You deserve front page, great coding!
Good work guys, keep it up.

~ jbcubed3